- Category: Окремі
- Published on Tuesday, 26 September 2017 06:02
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 892
Ethical obligations of Scientific Paper Collection
of Oleksandr Dovzhenko HlukhivNational Pedagogical University»
Ethical obligations of Editorial Board
- The Editorial Board is responsible for the publication.
- All materials submitted for publication are carefully selected and review. The Editorial Board may reject an article that does not meet the requirements or return it for revision. The author has taken into account comments of reviewers or the Editorial Board for the revision of the article.
- Editorial Board gives unbiased reviews all manuscripts, appreciates every story, regardless of race, religion, nationality of the author (s), the status or location of his (their) work. The Editorial Board makes a fair and unbiased decisions independent of commercial or other interests to ensure a fair process review.
- Editorial Board may reject the manuscript without review if it does not correspond to the collection.
- The Editorial Board of the collection condemns fraud, plagiarism, sending one author of several publications, multiple copying the contents of articles in different papers, deception of the public as to the real contribution of authors in the publication.
- The Editorial Board has the right to withdraw even published an article provided someone clarify rights violations or the accepted norms of scientific ethics. The fact of seizure of the article report author and institution where the work done.
- The editor and members of the editorial board do not give others information related to the content of reviewed manuscript, except those involved in the professional evaluation of this manuscript. After a positive decision of the editor an article published in the book and placed on the appropriate electronic resources.
- According to international law in respect of copyright to electronic information resources, materials, website, electronic journal or project may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any form (electronic or print) without prior written consent edition collection. When using published materials in the context of other documents necessary reference to the source.
- Editors, authors and reviewers must notify their interests that could affect their objectivity when editing and reviewing material items (in case of conflict of interest). These interests may be intellectually, financial, personal, political and religiouss.
- Prevention of illegal publications is the responsibility of each author, editor, reviewer, publisher and organizations.
Ethical obligations of authors
- To provide an accurate report of the study and an objective discussion of its significance is the obligation of the author. Authors should represent the results of research clearly and unambiguously.
- Authors bear all responsibility for the contents of the articles and by the fact of their publication.
- The author must cite those publications that have made a decisive influence on the nature of work, as well as those that can quickly acquaint the reader with earlier works, important for understanding the study. It is also necessary to specify the appropriate source of critical materials used in this work if these materials were obtained by the author.
- Plagiarism and submission for publication of previously published articles is unacceptable. In case of these facts the responsibility for this is the author (s)
- Co-authors of the article should be those individuals who have made significant scientific contributions to the work and who share responsibility for the results. The author who submits a manuscript for publication, is responsible for ensuring that the list of co-authors included those individuals who meet the criteria of authorship, and assumes responsibility for the approval of other authors for its publication in the collection.
- The authors should inform the editor of any potential conflict of interest which could affect the publication of the results contained in this manuscript.
- Authors should clearly state the source of information of all quoted and are properly draw reference to the literature that used to work according to the requirements of the Ministry
- The Editorial Board has the right to refuse publication of articles by non-compliance with conditions amended.
Ethical obligations of reviewers
- Reviewing manuscripts is an important step in the process of publication.
- All articles submitted for publication must be reviewed by the supervisor of the author (s), academic institution where the work was performed, and designated reviewers.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to appoint an additional independent reviewer.
- The reviewer should provide an objective assessment of the quality of the manuscript, and to determine whether the manuscript high scientific and literary standards. Reviewer should respect the intellectual independence of the authors.
- All members of the Editorial Board are reviewers.
- Manuscript sent for review, is a confidential document.
- Reviewer must justify its findings sufficiently convincing.
- The reviewer should pay attention to the Editor any significant similarity between the submitted manuscript and another article or manuscript.
- The reviewer has time to provide feedback on this article.
- The reviewer must not use or disclose unpublished information contained in the manuscript provided if there is no consent of the author or authors.
- Category: Окремі
- Published on Tuesday, 26 September 2017 05:55
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 1260
Publication site: http://visn-ped.gnpu.edu.ua
Editorial office address: OLEKSANDR DOVZHENKO HLUKHIV NATIONAL PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY, 24 Kyevo-Moskovska Str. Hlukhiv, Sumy region, Ukraine, 41400
Department of Postgraduate, Doctoral Studies and Scientific Work